Who doesn’t love cookie dough? This way you can just skip that pesky baking part and eat the cookie dough as is. These are pretty intense so I could only eat one at once but they were sooo good. They don’t even really need the topping, but why not add a fudge topping when you’re already eating straight cookie dough. I really liked them when they were cold out of the fridge. These are a great treat and all my friends gobbled them down super fast.
- ½ c. unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ c. packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. all purpose flour
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c. mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and set aside.
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, mix together butter and brown sugar until it is fluffy. Add vanilla and beat until combined.
- Turn the mixer to low and alternate the flour and the sweetened condensed milk until combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the 8×8 pan. It will be sticky so lightly flour your hands if needed.
- Cover your bars with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight until firm. You can also freeze to set faster if you’re in a hurry
- To make the topping, combine the peanut butter and ½ cup chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Stir every 30 seconds until smooth. Pour and spread over the top of the chilled dough and chill at least for 1 hour until firm.
Recipe from The Recipe Critic