- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tbs loose Earl Grey tea leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- In a food processor, pulse together the flour, tea, and salt, until the tea is just spotted throughout the flour. Add the confectioners’ sugar, vanilla, and butter. Pulse together just until a dough is formed. Place dough on a sheet of plastic wrap, and roll into a log, about 2 1/2-inches in diameter. I flattened the edges to form a square log shape. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice the log into 1/3-inch thick disks. Place on parchment or silpat lined baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake until the edges are just brown, about 12 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Food Network