Green beans are such an easy vegetable to prepare (especially if you buy the ones where the ends have already been snapped off) and this sauce gives it a fun kick 🙂 This was tasty and was so easy to prepare! Also I have added a new tab to the top where most the recipes I’ve posted so far should be organized for easier sorting so you don’t have to scroll through whole blog posts and archives to find what you want.
- 1 lb of green beans (ends snipped and discarded)
- 1/3 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha
- Boil a pot of water that will fit your beans. Add 2 tsp salt to the water. Place the green beans in the water and cook for 5 minutes. When they are tender, strain them from the hot water and add the beans to a bowl of icy water to quickly stop them cooking further. Place in a serving bowl.
- Stir together the marmalade, salt, soy sauce, and sriracha (adjust to desired spiciness)
- Add the sauce to the cooked beans and toss to coat. Serve hot
Adapted from Simply Recipes