The 2nd Christmas granola I made to send out with gifts was gingerbread granola. I absolutely love the flavor of gingerbread and this granola was no exception! I’ll be eating the leftovers with my breakfast yogurt to get me in the holiday spirit each morning.
- 4 cups oats
- 3 cups raw nuts (I used whole almonds, pecans, and walnuts)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbs molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Mix oats and nuts together in a bowl
- Mix together olive oil, maple syrup, molasses, vanilla extract, and spices. Pour over the oats and nuts and mix till everything is coated.
- Spread the mixture over a baking sheet and bake for ~20 minutes, stirring ever 5 minutes, until the mixture browns.
- Cool completely before storing, keep in an airtight container.